Country Home - Lancashire - Master Bedroom
Brief - Create a boutique style country house hotel feel here in Lancashire.
A calm relaxed colour palette of cream linen and aubergine was chosen for all furniture and furnishings to create this peaceful sanctuary. A contemporary headboard designed by FDL Design Partnership and upholstered in purple linen was set against a feature wall covered in ‘Louvre’ wallpaper from Zoffany. Simple elegant made to measure curtains and roman blinds combining all the colours were made in ‘Betula’ fabric by A R Swaffer were hung on designer curtain poles. In addition to the clients fitted furniture we sourced an oversized ottoman and dressing table stool from Wychwood Designs and upholstered these in co-ordinating fabrics. A touch of quirkiness was introduced to the scheme with the French style dressing table and mirror, proving it is possible to mix traditional and modern styles.
To complete the luxury feel the room was carpeted in ‘Rampur’ beautiful flooring by Jakaranda.
- Executive City Centre Apartment - Manchester - Master Bedroom
- Executive City Centre Apartment - Manchester - Living Space
- Country Home - Lancashire - Master Bedroom
- Country Home - Lancashire - Garden Room
- Country Home - Lancashire - Family Lounge
- Barn Conversion - Bolton - Master En-Suite
- Family Home - Lancashire - Contemporary Dining Room
- Country Mansion - Drawing room
- Beauty Salon - Ribble Valley