Beauty Salon - Ribble Valley
Brief - Total feminine indulgence combined with functionality.
The opulence of purple was chosen as a new colour for the Ribble Valley salon identity and logo. We even painted the front door in high gloss purple and with chrome furniture. It looks amazing!
Our Interior Designer chose varying shades of purple to flow throughout the salon and connect each of the rooms. Luxurious Dahlia wallpaper by PT, elegant silver velvet seating, a baroque silver mirror and contemporary silver chandelier give an air of luxury to the reception. On the functionality side we commissioned display shelving and a reception desk in aubergine and zebrano from a specialist salon supplier. The adjoining nail room projects a relaxed atmosphere with its enchanted tree wallpaper and nail desks in aubergine and zebrano.
In the upstairs treatment rooms all bespoke units were made to our requirements in a pearlescent finish in order to maximise the feeling of space. Each room was given its own identity with the use of different designer wallpapers and bespoke luxurious pelmets at each window. A new bathroom, shower room and sinks were installed throughout.
- Executive City Centre Apartment - Manchester - Master Bedroom
- Executive City Centre Apartment - Manchester - Living Space
- Country Home - Lancashire - Master Bedroom
- Country Home - Lancashire - Garden Room
- Country Home - Lancashire - Family Lounge
- Barn Conversion - Bolton - Master En-Suite
- Family Home - Lancashire - Contemporary Dining Room
- Country Mansion - Drawing room
- Beauty Salon - Ribble Valley